We host regular seminars from each of our expert doctors throughout the year that help people who are interested in learning more about their fertility options. The FREE seminars, called “Fertility 101: What You Need to Know Before You Start Fertility Treatment,” cover:
- Diagnosis of causes and testing
- The treatments that we find to be the most effective and appropriate for the majority of our patients
- Any new fertility treatments available that increase pregnancy rates
- The nuances of intra-uterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF) and donor egg IVF
- How to interpret success rates and what they mean to you
- Fertility challenges such as recurrent miscarriage and male factor infertility
- The basics of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- An overview on gender selection
- Financial options for patients in infertility treatment
Throughout the year, we also cover specialty topics, including:
- Gender selection and family balancing
- Egg donation and surrogacy
- Fertility preservation
- Seminars conducted in Chinese and Spanish
- Family options for LGBT couples
All seminar attendees will receive a complimentary New-Patient Consultation ($315 Value) and a chance to win a gift certificate for a discount on a fertility treatment at one of the HRC Fertility Orange County Region Facilities.
We require a reservation, as seating is limited at our seminars.
When you work with us here at HRC Fertility, you become a part of our fertility family. Like any family, we like to get together every year to catch up and see the beautiful families as they grow. We have a baby reunion every year at our HRC Orange County/San Diego Baby Reunion Picnic.
Our Orange County physicians, Dr. Mickey Coffler, Dr. Jane Frederick, and Dr. Daniel Potter, and all of our staff look forward to catching up with our past patients and celebrating with festivities for the whole family.
To register for the 2015 Baby Reunion, please contact Shelly M. at MichelleM@havingbabies.com.